Occupational Safety and Health Statement:-
- Safety and health program shall be conducted on continuing basis with active participation by all employees.
- Knight regards the occupational safety and health of it’s employee as primary concern of the management.
- The programs shall recognize the importance of accident prevention and a safe healthy environment.
- It is management’s responsibility to ensure the presence of a safe and healthful workplace.
- Occupational safety and health efforts throughout Knight are and will remain based on following:-
- Management recognition of occupational safety and health as matters of high priority.
- The establishment of occupational safety and health objectives by department and operation units and commitment to the achievement of those objectives.
- The performances of operation and maintenance function in manner, which recognizes safety and health as matter of priority.
- Making occupational safety and health of employees a requirement in design, construction and operations of our facilities.
- The recognition of individual employee responsibility for safely and health and need for communication and training programs to ensure each employee understands of safety and health procedures.
- A periodic audit or physical facilities emphasizing industrial hygiene and accident and loss prevention.
Knight will conduct business with respect and care for environments in which we operate:-
To realize this we will:-
Minimize the environment impact of our activities by:-
- Assessing the environmental sensitivity of potential operating sites and the impact of our operations on the local and regional environments.
- Efficient use of energy and natural resources.
- Limiting physical disturbances.
Foster open communication on company environmental performance by:-
- Demonstrating our commitment through environmental excellence.
- Being responsive to public attitudes and concerns.
Systematically manage environment performance by:-
- Development aligned goals and standards and ensuring.
- Committing appropriate means and resources to meet stated goals and standards and to comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Ensuring staff and clients are trained to carry out their business with environmental responsibility.
Encouraging improve the total environmental performance of the company through:-
- Organizational development.
- Enhanced understanding